South America Banana
- Scientific name: Musa Cavendish
- Description: Banana fruit turns from deep-green to yellow, the flesh is ivory-white or yellow.
* Description: Banana fruit turns from deep-green to yellow, the flesh is ivory-white or yellow. Banana turns tender and slippery, or soft and mealy, starchy when ripen. South America Bananas accounted for 47% of global banana fruit in the world. Tasting delicious, supple, sweeter than other kind of bananas.
* Fruiting season: Banana fruit is available around year. In Vietnam bananas for sale are always available.
* How to store banana: keep in the room temperature at 250C or refrigerator, avoid from high heat. Bananas can be stored in 1 week.
* How to eat banana fruit: South America banana is stripped peel, then can be eaten fresh or mixed with salad, ice cream, and used for some desserts.
* Quality: Banana Fruit of Fruits and Greens Co. now is available in Spain, Netherland, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Canada, India, Dubai, Doha Qatar...
We supply Premium Banana Fruit products which are certified Global GAP, VietGAP and Packing house also has HACCP Certificate.
* To get price of the Fruit: please kindly contact us at:
CEO- Mr. Hoang: Tel MP/ Whatsapp/ Viber: +84 913 932 446